Booking Process and Policies
Our booking process is easy! To book one of our fabulous sitters, simply download our SitterPro App
*If you would like a vaccinated caregiver, please note that in the “Caregiver Notes” section of the app while making the booking.
- Once you make a reservation through our app and we find you an available sitter, you will receive a confirmation email with the sitter’s name and profile.
*Please note, we place sitters to jobs 10-14 days before the booking date.*
- Book anytime! Be sure notifications are turned on in the SitterPro App.
- Please review our policies section upon booking.
For any further questions about booking, text Danni: 267-614-4449.
- All reservations need a credit card to hold your sitter
- Payment is due at time of services. The client will pay the sitter their hourly caregiver rate by cash or cash transaction app agreed upon by both sitter and client (Venmo, Paypal, etc.) In addition, the service charge to Telluride Sitters will be charged to your credit card. Gratuity is at the discretion of the client and goes directly to our greatly appreciative sitters.
- We have a 4 hour minimum and bill to the half hour. We ask that you are home within 1 hour of your end time booked
- We allow up to 48 hours before your reservation to change times, # of children, and location. Changes made within the 48 hours will be charged the initial rate and from the initial time booked, along with the changes. We will try to accommodate your needs as best as possible.
- Please try and book 48 hours in advance. Same day reservations may incur elevated pricing. Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours is a $100-150 fee. We ask that if you need to cancel, you let the sitter know AND cancel the booking in the app.
- Sick Child Policy: We DO NOT care for sick children and reserve the right to end the service in the event a child gets sick while in our care. Please keep us aware of the health of your child so we can accommodate for everyone.